finally 6spd swap done! (pics included)

CHID0

Reaction score
Very nice. Congrats on the swap, you'll love the driving experience so much more now :thumbsup:

redhondapwns

Reaction score
Very nice. Congrats on the swap, you'll love the driving experience so much more now :thumbsup:

haha i know! i drive just to drive.. which isn't good cause it's hurting my pocket.. lol i need to see a check from work to make me feel better. lol and thanks!

And yeah i still gotta work on that would to fit more perfectly. and im thinking about putting a washer on the bottom of the boot. so it can stay on the top. cause there's a notch on the top that should hold it up.

redhondapwns

Reaction score
Wish I could find someone around here to do this swap. I have one place I may check out but I was hoping to find someone who had done this exact job before.

Congrats on the swap. So are you going to get the speedo fixed so it functions?

Get that shift boot fixed up. :thumbsup:

yeah im def gonna get the wiring harness. and it will fix all of that.. basicly right now my car doesn't get mileage so im not gonna have TRUE miles..

Raymond

Reaction score
Hollywood, FL huh? How much would your brother charge me to do the same swap?

And without the harness, you don't have VTEC either? Or is it just the speedo not working...

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Hollywood, FL huh? How much would your brother charge me to do the same swap?

And without the harness, you don't have VTEC either? Or is it just the speedo not working...

w/o harness car reacts like its in neutral, no vtec, no speedo, 5 k limiter

Raymond

Reaction score
w/o harness car reacts like its in neutral, no vtec, no speedo, 5 k limiter

So even without VTEC, the car is faster with the 6spd than it was with VTEC and the auto?

There's no adverse effects to driving like that? Does the odometer still read miles? CEL come on?

Back