Finally fixing up the exterior...

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
maybe we'll finally see some damn pics when this is all done

probably not though lol.

i think 2 tones are hit or miss, they either look really good or they look like complete ****. although if you're going to use those 2 colors, they look so similiar in certain lights i might just save the cash for something else

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As requested...the last two are the oldest w/ the old bumpers. Rest were all taken today.

angelplus

Reaction score
I <3 your car greg ;)

I'd repaint it same color, becuase how many purple accords do you see? I haven't seen too many. I love that color though, its perfect. When you can see it ;)

Bumper is looking great. I'll have to see it in person. Let me know when you're comming down to Canton and we can chill for a bit. And I'd like to get in contact with kyle for a little cruise this week through canton or akron, which ever one. LMK

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There ain't nothing to love about my car. My brand new cat is broken, its rattling, which is probably why its been doing what its doing. Those are JDM CF2 accord rims, atleast that's what the ebay listing for them said. They almost look like 5thgen accord rims but on the 5thgens the centerpiece is larger, mine is just a center cap. Original honda, gunmetal from the factory. I got em off some chick from Wyoming of all places.

Crono139

Reaction score
It's going to look good when it's all done, and painted.

:D

Uncle Fungus

Reaction score
I can personally vouch for those being JDM rims

It's my other car (well basically it's my girlfriend's car).

Might have to take them off and stick them on my Torneo, take some photos and put up a poll here to get some opinions

I only ever seem to see them on Gen5 wagons and coupes... all US made.

Back