Finally got rims

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
I agree with what has been said by the others......looks good go lower, stock tails, blackhouse headlights. But im suprised no one has commented on the link to that guy who vinyl wrapped his bimmer! Never knew you could do that! :eh:

Topher88

Reaction score
vinyling is a pretty big thing. i have seen alot of cars get it done but most of them are ferraries, lambos, ect. It last for a few years and protects your paint. It normally cost thousands of dollars to get done. I have read of guys getting it done for 2 grand and thats what he said it started at. I saw like 5 cars a bimmer fest last year and it look legit!!!. i am really considering doing it if i can get the right price for a role of vinyl. I really want to do flat white first then if it gets old do some crazy colors.

Topher88

Reaction score
i would love to slam it and i wish i knew more about suspension when i bout my suspension a wile back cuz if i knew what i knew now i would have gotten coil overs without skipping a beat... this is my last semester so when i start working ill have the funds to do everything i want to with my car.. but in the mean time i have my BEAUTIFUL Chevelle to hold me over. I never knew that if you drive i really nice car no matter where you go you get a thumbs up. i have only driven it for like 2 days since im at school and its back home and i cant even count the amount of times i have gotten a thumbs up driving around in it. i had sum guy fallow me for miles until he finally pulled up to me and said he loved my car. But none the less there is still much to be done with my Accord and now that ill have a job in a few months it will start to be the daily driver of my dreams.

Back