Finally. I own an accord.

BoyBlue

Reaction score
Hello. I just got an 01 blue Accord LX 4door. Got it at a low price too (beacuse there is a few thing I need to change/fix). I owned an 88 accord back in 97 and then I sold it in 99 (YEA I WAS A DUMB ***). Once I realized what I did I wanted another one. Now 9 years later I found one. I can't wait to post up some pics and get started on some mods.

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
welcome to the site, this is probably the only forum u will need, lots of smart people on here.

auto or 5 speed???

BoyBlue

Reaction score
It's a 5MT. The things that is wrong with it is it need two new front bearings, THe passanger mirror is broke (just the mirror the housing is still there, and the cruse control dosen't work. I"m going to order the bearings from TSA. Do you think I should also get order hubs too? I plan on doing the bearings this weekend. Should be easy to do. As an automotive student at the community collage I will have use of alot of tools a lift and more importantly knowlage.
I have been a silent observer of this site for about a year when I started reasearching 6th gen Accords. This site has more info then any other site I came across. I had to show my wife a few of the post to drive home the importance of getting the manual trans. THanks for the info (even though you didn't know you was giving it to me).

I will post som pics this weekend (I do want to warn you that it is alittle rice that is somthing else I have to change about it).

Back