Finally registered...From Houston

jjazul

Reaction score
So fixed her just changed all wheel berings whichever it was its fixed now..... just got her all four new rubbers i cant drope my beauty cause houston floods its my daily and not gonna risk it.... so tires are a little thicker and wider to make up for it.... replacing her cracked windshield next weekend, looking for a good shop to paint her....original green is my fav so sticking with it.... looking for half nose bra, replacing burnt out spoiler light, replacing door actuators as they dont seem to unlock with the alram and others do but wont lock with alarm, after that getting viper alarm, then darker tint, next the audio and double din, followed by a tune up and oil change in that order since i live in the apartments alarm comes first before paint and audio

jjazul

Reaction score
SW from the beltway and 59 to Galleria is my little roaming area where i live but i work for the city so my car might be in katy since the office is there 1 week a month and in sugarland 3 weeks of the month for the other office:beer:

SlowNLow

Reaction score
Cool I'm near the medical center and reliant area I know what you mean with houston street being a pain
I daily mines and I feel every bit of it lol:rock:
But yeah if you need any help hit me up trying to find for CG's in houston:peace:

SlowNLow

Reaction score
Cool I'm near the medical center and reliant area I know what you mean with houston street being a pain
I daily mines and I feel every bit of it lol:rock:
But yeah if you need any help hit me up trying to find for CG's in houston:peace:

jjazul

Reaction score
Alright been working on the car finally sanded and painted car myself worst ****ing job but only i notice my mistakes....still got to buff just lazy.....cf hood by this weekend its coupe because im doing 1 of two choices modding my bumper to have odyssey grill some member has it on here black sedan totally want that...or coupe bumper love it as well... i want to and would drop car but i live in houston thats a negative especially when it floods....16 painted black cf trunk coming soon exterior 70% done .....new obx headers, planning to get exhaust done want a deep tone not a fart can,had to get new pwr steering pump working on rack and pinion unfortunately, next disk brakes bbk conversion and then after all that will work on the headache which is interior....sucks balls on the way home dump truck crack my windshield so thats got to get added fml right ill post pics after cf attached this weekend where my houston ninjas at i needs 6thgen gurus we are a dying breed

Reaction score
Hey good luck with the restore! I'm actually about to start some work repairing my headlight and fender.

I'm in the Katy area, hit me up if you want a hand with any of the work!

jjazul

Reaction score
Oh most definitely im in sw by sharpstown mall or what usr to be that now known as plaza america

jjazul

Reaction score
so hood still pending rain and cold making work pile up but here are updated pics on the repair of car

kept the green, new shifter its auto got the prelude shifter, i only asked for roof black but painter made mistake did hood and trunk....i feel ricey tbh but got the carbon fiber hood trunk soon after will be bought.... dip rims in black....yes I SHOULD slam it but i wont.....houston roads will eat it up and its my daily, high is fine for floods and potholes here and thanks to a friend took these nice head rests he didnt want anymore from his coupe i said why not?...unseen mods would only be obx headers, led lights, acura tl strut bar "oem" CAI lol

Last edited:
Back