Finally SAW IT!!!!! PICS are UP!!!!

6genaccord

Reaction score
did i mention the front is rather trite as well? lol 6th gen FTW

ryon527

Reaction score
The new coupe is pretty nice, i would like it more if the grille was body colored. The sedans are really nasty, the headlights bulge out alot when you look at it from the sides.

Sonnick

Reaction score
The new Accord is a very nice car, imo. I think the 6th gens are still the sexiest though. I like the 7th gens also ;)

And guys, don't be too certain that it's not fast. Car and Driver I believe got 14.2 @98mph (saw someone say it over at v6p) and they were the magazine that had the slowest time for the 7th gen v6 6spd..it was about .2-.3 seconds slower. So don't be surprised if you see some 14.0s or even 13.9 quarter mile times.

Keep in mind the G37 runs a 13.8 @102

dorky_doo

Reaction score
i wanted one at first, but it just looked bloated after a while

dorky_doo

Reaction score
The new Accord is a very nice car, imo. I think the 6th gens are still the sexiest though. I like the 7th gens also ;)

And guys, don't be too certain that it's not fast. Car and Driver I believe got 14.2 @98mph (saw someone say it over at v6p) and they were the magazine that had the slowest time for the 7th gen v6 6spd..it was about .2-.3 seconds slower. So don't be surprised if you see some 14.0s or even 13.9 quarter mile times.

Keep in mind the G37 runs a 13.8 @102

I agree...I think that the 6th gen accords do look the best :thumbsup:

Back