FINALLY waxed my baby..

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Agreed. But waxing and polish shouldn't be a top priority when your trying to save up cash.

It should when your trying to save money for unnecessary things like mods. If you're saving money to eat, that's another thing.......

It seems like every car show I go to I see cars with thousands of dollars in mods, but the cars are rusted, faded and look like hell. So what's the point?

Neither is waxing and polishing by hand... just saying.

I clayed, polished and waxed my car all by hand this past weekend and was able to remove 90% of the surface scratches and swirls from my paint that had accumulated over the past six months. It's more work but it can be done if you know what you're doing.

emii

Reaction score
I clayed, polished and waxed my car all by hand this past weekend and was able to remove 90% of the surface scratches and swirls from my paint that had accumulated over the past six months. It's more work but it can be done if you know what you're doing.

i got like 75% of mine out (cause im weak haha) and i didnt clay it.. i mean im getting my car repainted cause its starting to look like crap but it doesnt hurt to keep it pretty anyways right :D $7 for wax is a lot different than what it costs for a new suspension hehe

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It should when your trying to save money for unnecessary things like mods. If you're saving money to eat, that's another thing.......

It seems like every car show I go to I see cars with thousands of dollars in mods, but the cars are rusted, faded and look like hell. So what's the point?

i got like 75% of mine out (cause im weak haha) and i didnt clay it.. i mean im getting my car repainted cause its starting to look like crap but it doesnt hurt to keep it pretty anyways right :D $7 for wax is a lot different than what it costs for a new suspension hehe

Pretty much takes care of everything, IMO.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
It looks good! :thumbsup: I've been wanting to polish/wax my car for months now but it seems like too much work whenever I think about doing it.. I didn't mind taking out the motor and swapping trannys, but for some reason I'm too lazy when it comes to waxing lol. :boohoo:

Back