finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcanni

Reaction score
dont get megans they arent that good i had them they make a funny noise due to the flex pipe... try alphawerks they seem to be the best. i personally dont like the ceramic headers from what i heard is they crack. dont go with megan, obx, or stone. u should look into if dc makes a stainless header.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
There are quite a few Accords running Megan headers with no problem. If anything, the DC ceramic had more problems than Megan. I, myself, will be purchasing a megan header for my I4. I've heard a few people talk bad about alphawerks, but no personal experiances so I can't comment.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Make sure that when you but he megan header that you actually get them. If they dont have the megan emblem on the right next to the flange. If it doesnt have that then they are not authentic. The problem that a lot of people have is that they are led to believe that they are megan when they are actually a look a like company. I was a victim of that. Megan is just as good and acutally look better. Good luck on the search. DC sports is just for the name. Megan is just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back