Finally!!!

02CowboyAccrd

Reaction score
Wow, youre young, you got a license, and youre a lifeguard, I better not ever see you on here on a Friday or Saturday night!!! Congratulations.

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
thanks guys, im looking forward to finally putting this car to good use
Wow, youre young, you got a license, and youre a lifeguard, I better not ever see you on here on a Friday or Saturday night!!! Congratulations.
haha no worries, ive got ladies lined up for the next couple weekends already :boink:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Haha straight pimpen. I hope all works out well for you, just be careful. Congrats on the license and enjoy the jailbait while you still can!

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Haha straight pimpen. I hope all works out well for you, just be careful. Congrats on the license and enjoy the jailbait while you still can!

I remember these days. **** You're young. Congrats on the license drive smart as most of the time you have to drive for yourself as well as other idiots on the road.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
haha congrats on the license. I remember getting my permit on the day of my 16th birthday and my license exactly 6 months after.

"I know two speeds...fast and faster"

Drive safely bad boy

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congrats. Just don't let yourself get hopeful that you will never get a ticket in your years of driving to come, it's gonna happen. haha

Damn nice car for a first car man...back when I started driving I started with a 1985 Plymouth Reliant K car. Treat it well, you don't know how lucky you are.

Back