First 3 upgrades/mods advice

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Depends on what you want from the car. Looks? Performance? Handling? Does it need maintenance? Here's a few ideas.

Handling - spring & shock combo, coil sleeve & shock combo, or full coilovers. Add a thicker rear sway bar, and a TL/CL strut bar.

Looks - suspension also makes a huge difference in this area. Combine that with a lip kit and some small cosmetic stuff like tinted windows and painted headlight housings.

Performance - transmission swap. $1200 should cover a big chunk of that, might need a little more on top.

Save up over time for wheels.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Used only

Coilovers - ff type 1s 5-700
RSB 150ish
Powerslot front rotors/ pads 200
Used wheel / tire combo - u can find really nice ones with tires for 2ish

mvsterchief

Reaction score
Thanks so far guys. Sorry I just passed my probation period of not posting any pics so now I can upload some. Im keeping it on the simple side and not trying to go all out. So far the FF1 Coilovers are going to be on my list, one of you suggested OEM Acura wheels and that was actually what I was thinking(Either the 5 spoke or the crazy VW looking ones). Thanks Again

Redcoupe

Reaction score
Look into my mr I put $400 not including my coils ff but I got LEDs interior lip grill (ugly) tail lights and five spoke rims just search and you shall find grass hopper. And congrats on your car but in my suggestion.

1.coils
2.bayson r lip (not oem but holds up pretty well so far)
3.head lights and tail lights
4. If some dough left intake oh! Oh! And air freshener! $1.99

Last edited:

Nando92

Reaction score
Ive had my 98 lx for about 2 years got it with 85k miles. im hoping to get my coilovers here soon an H22 would be nice decisions decisions

Back