first time at the track...

xmsleepr

Reaction score
tracked it just for the fun of it since all my friends were running there stock civics and such did 16.9 first time 17.2 second time (got distracted down the track the the other cars hood flew off)

cars stock aside from test pipe and DIY intake...
I had front shocks blown so ridiculous wheel hop
and in the trunk 2amps and 12" sub box + hydraulic jack and tool bag, spare everything just how I drive it daily

how did I do? and how can I improve on it now obv changing the shocks getting that done this week
my friends stock 99 civic coupe ran 16.3 semi gutted and my other friends 91 si prelude did 16.4 with a gutted interior...so I dont feel that bad lol

cars healthy no CEL just cleaned EGR stock clutch still, ive been wanting to upgrade the throttle body tho and put an aftermarket intake pipe...

Chorilored

Reaction score
tracked it just for the fun of it since all my friends were running there stock civics and such did 16.9 first time 17.2 second time (got distracted down the track the the other cars hood flew off)

cars stock aside from test pipe and DIY intake...
I had front shocks blown so ridiculous wheel hop
and in the trunk 2amps and 12" sub box + hydraulic jack and tool bag, spare everything just how I drive it daily

how did I do? and how can I improve on it now obv changing the shocks getting that done this week
my friends stock 99 civic coupe ran 16.3 semi gutted and my other friends 91 si prelude did 16.4 with a gutted interior...so I dont feel that bad lol

cars healthy no CEL just cleaned EGR stock clutch still, ive been wanting to upgrade the throttle body tho and put an aftermarket intake pipe...

Thats dope man, ive never tracked my car cuz the nearest track for me is over an hour away and its only 1/8th mile. I cant wait till i go for the firsttime, btw For your stock ride and first time those are decent times but your not gonna go much quicker unless you: do a serious gutt, a flawless launch, or nitrous/ forced induction. im sure any n/a bolt ons wont help much

Back