Fitment question

Phut

Reaction score
good reference. i would also add xxx/35 on a 18, but like you mentioned, the load bearing specs for those are more suitable for a smaller vehicle.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
eh..the best bet in fixing rubbing issues is to roll and pull your fenders rather than buy new tires and waste the ones you already have..

Phut

Reaction score
eh..the best bet in fixing rubbing issues is to roll and pull your fenders rather than buy new tires and waste the ones you already have..
are you referring to me or the op? if it's me, i already have my rear fenders rolled to accommodate the 9in. width wheels i got. for the fronts, there's nothing to really roll. i rub in the front cause i needed to run spacers cause of the low disk on my wheels were contacting the calipers. i can make it tuck with my current set up. but imo, the 225/40 on my 8in. wheel don't look right.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
225/40 on a 18x8, tires will look beefy. But more pothole friendly and auto cross prepped.

Just look at the drift cars and vip cars they make those wide width rims fit by stretching the rubbers. Might not be safe though.

SkanDaluz

Reaction score
After reading over quite a bit of info, I think i'm gonna go with 225/45/17.

Thanks everyone for your help

Back