Fix it ticket

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Just got a fix it ticket...The cop pulled me over for rapid acceleration (no ticket for that)

Cop asked me to roll up my window a bit, and started giving me **** for 35% tint on my front windows, started asking about my dual exhaust, asked me to pop the hood, said my injen sri was illegal, I showed him the carb sticker and stamp number, he still said it was illegal..

But the officer said he wont give me a hard time with the dual exhaust(which is split from the original pipe) and he did not even further mention the intake, knowing it wasn't illegal, but wrote me a fix it for the windows..

And the rapid acceleration was a crock of **** just to pull me over...

So all in all...how hard is it to remove tint? (I have not searched yet)

dcmystery21

Reaction score
you just need a razorblade and a bunch of adhesive remover ( like goop be gone and stuff like that). some people just buy separate windows and put them on when they go to court. then after they pay the ticket, they just put the tinted ones back on.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
gotta love illegal tickets :thumbup:

illegal as in...they can't pull you over for one thing and give you a ticket for another. example: they clock you at 10 over but cite you for being too low.

and here, its illegal for them to detain you longer than it would take to write a ticket for that which they pulled you over for in the first place.

lol...you socal guys are getting abused... :ugh:

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Why you want to remove the tint just pay the ticket and that's it

I didn't know you can just pay it...If you can pay it then I wont removed it...but I'm going to fight it first.

gotta love illegal tickets :thumbup:

illegal as in...they can't pull you over for one thing and give you a ticket for another. example: they clock you at 10 over but cite you for being too low.

and here, its illegal for them to detain you longer than it would take to write a ticket for that which they pulled you over for in the first place.

lol...you socal guys are getting abused... :ugh:

I'm going to call the court tomorrow about the tint not being metered and the fact that I was pulled over for a reason that was not ticketed..

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score
You can't just pay it. Its called a fix-it ticket cause you have to fix-it. Once you fix it you have to take your car to the local sheriff or chp office to have them sign the ticket showing that you fixed it then pay 25 bucks at the courthouse for processing the ticket.

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Now I do know a cop..(Paramount) if I can get him to sign it can I just turn it in to my local law enforcement office and pay the 25 and be on my way? Or they have to sign it?

Back