fixed some Stuff with my 5spd swap - added pics

midnight_accord

Reaction score
allright so if you know me. you know i did a 5spd swap on my 6th gen accord. anyways its been almost 2 months now since i finished but have delt with my minor probs. today i couldnt even get in and out of gears cause my pedal assembly was all loose and fd up. also my broken ghetto tranny mount has been hanging down. on top of that the a\t ecu thought i was in nutrual at a 5k rev limiter no vtec and 3 a/t engine codes.

i got the new 5spd ecu today which im stoked about. ima need to get my keys re programmed to it before i can put it in.a locksmith is comming to my house wednesday to do that.

i went to bobs(green datsun) house tonight and erik(bugeye) was there. workin on the datsun. bob is the mother ****in man. he custom fabbed a new tranny mount for me and it looks and works sick!. also he fixed my loose clutch pedal problem. shifting is like butter and my drive is mad smooth.

:ownedrun:

IMG00091.jpg

IMG00092.jpg

IMG00093.jpg

IMG00094.jpg

IMG00098.jpg

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: fixed some **** with my 5spd swap

Niiice dude, glad you were able to get most of your problems resolved. Show us some pics of the finished ride, when it's mint!

pyaarawala

Reaction score

How much did you get your tranny swap done for? Like how much in labor & parts? I live in NY too and might be interested.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

If you post in the DIY...request one or make one.

CHID0

Reaction score

Glad to hear you're getting all the kinks worked out. Got pics of the tranny mount?

How much did you get your tranny swap done for? Like how much in labor & parts? I live in NY too and might be interested.

I believe he did the swap himself....:coffee:

midnight_accord

Reaction score

thanks everyone. yeah i did the swap myself. i had a hand here and there with it from my friends. i just took a bunch of pics. ima put em up in a couple mins

Back