FL meet?

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Until he gets fired for taking advantage :lawl:

....Esco I'm comin to work with you once I graduate. haha

its pretty hard to get fired lol u better hurry up im might be working at southwest by then ....southwest is the hardest airline to get in....

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
fak dude. thats fap worthy. and tyler. finish your education and you will go far, son. :coffee:

Bax

Reaction score
its pretty hard to get fired lol u better hurry up im might be working at southwest by then ....southwest is the hardest airline to get in....
Don't be the "example" :lawl:

fak dude. thats fap worthy. and tyler. finish your education and you will go far, son. :coffee:
Because I'm going into the aviation field, there is just so much pun in what you said that I don't even know where to start.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
the asian dude doing the touchdown dance epic

EXTREMELY :henry:

Because I'm going into the aviation field, there is just so much pun in what you said that I don't even know where to start.

:seewhatyoudid: hahhaha time does FLY, when your having fun... man we really blew this convo SKY high.... idk.. i guess now its just up in the AIR i guess. wheres austin powers... oh wait.. this is a FL accord meet thread.

Bax

Reaction score
:lawl:

Kyle you know you wanna drop a little of that pocket change you got into a few tanks of gas and drive out here!

Back