Flush or Stance rims+Roof rack

Velaz009

Reaction score
hello ppls im new to the sight but im in desperate need for some flush rims. I have a 00 accord sedan 4cyl so my lug pattern is 4x114. If you have any u wanna sell let me know I live in tampa,fl heres my cell feel free to send me pics 813-843-0866. Also I lookn for a roof rack thule prfd.. hit me up guys

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Iono if you should have posted your number so freely like that especially since you're new .. You might get pictures, but of weiners and whatnot

dcmystery21

Reaction score
You cant just buy wheels and be "hellaflush." Well correction, you can, but they will have to be like 24s and it will look gay. You need coilovers and to do a lot of research to see what fits perfectly. Your original post just informs us that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
HELLARFLUUUUUUSHHHH hehehe. But yes .. Your car needs to be slammed to be hellarflusheded. I think I would know ..

Velaz009

Reaction score
I have springs on my car its droped 2.25 inchs.. No camber kit yet... so yea i kno i have to slam my car im here for help guys and yea i dont kno that much about wheel fitment just been reading alot of articles thats why im askn for help

Accordman722

Reaction score
Ok , you need to buy wheels with a low offset and they need to be wider than stock or it'd be useless. For now go like 8 , 8.5in wide wheels. Go lower. Roll your fenders. I'm not a expert on fittment but that's the basics. Oh yeah and some 15mm spacer.

xx24xx

Reaction score
Why don't you search the site for someone with the look you desire then search their posts for info. If you can't find what you need then PM them. Pretty simple man.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Lmao at his post. 2.25 drop isn't even close to flush. Try 3"+ w/ natural camber and some low offset wheels.

If you want to be hella flush go get some XXR's 001 or other 0 offset wheels and have your oil pan 1/2 inches off the ground.

First off search your local craigslist, people in Florida must have some wheels for sale.

Post how much you want to spend also, if people throw some perfect condition Euro's for $2000 don't complain about the price.

Back