Fog Light Wiring

JoeyG401

Reaction score
So I bought 01-02 fog lights for my 2000 sedan and cant figure out how to wire them. I made a little diagram (its pretty ghetto) and checked out this thread:
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18938&highlight=fog+light+wiring

but I still dont know where to find where to connect the wires and what to do with the object labeled A in the diagram....

Untitled.png

SykVSyx

Reaction score
From the link you posted, it looks like 'K-L' in that thread, in which case, he does say what to do with those wires.

You could always send him a pm as well and ask for some help.

JoeyG401

Reaction score
I checked out that link ^ and my lights didnt come with relay A or the relay bracket so It doesnt hook up to my battery i guess..?

Mikey

Reaction score
So I bought 01-02 fog lights for my 2000
There's your first problem. :coffee:

Did you get the harness and relays and everything that comes with it or just the lights themselves?

While they wont fit in the bumper, I'd imagine wiring to be pretty universal.

JoeyG401

Reaction score
There's your first problem. :coffee:

Did you get the harness and relays and everything that comes with it or just the lights themselves?

While they wont fit in the bumper, I'd imagine wiring to be pretty universal.

yeah there was only one relay but in the link redryder posted there is two relays..

and I got the wires to plug into the fusebox and the light behind the switch is on but the lights wont turn on...i dont know if i have to do anything with the relay

Back