Fog Lights

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I dont know if this should go in this part of the forum, but who knows.

Anyways, my problem is my HID civic fogs. Ill be driving and they will just shut off at random. It usually happens after about a couple miles of driving. They will eventually come back on for a few seconds, then shut right off again. Does anyone know why this is gong on?

kn0x47

Reaction score
Check your wiring. Could be the ballasts but it'd be odd for both to go out at the same time

blackcord

Reaction score
I dont think it will be your battery. I would lean more towards a loose connection. Are you using a wire harness with a relay? If you're using a wire harness, then it could also be the relay. Change the relay and see if that helps. You can get a new relay from any auto or electronics store for cheap.

Mikey

Reaction score
Where'd you get the relay? I bought mine from DDM and it crapped out on me not too long ago. I'd say either ditch the relay altogether or get a new one. Check your ballasts, too.

twofast4u

Reaction score
quick question since you're using civic fogs. I'm planning on swapping my clear glass accord fogs for ebay yellow civic fogs which i think are plastic. Have you ever experienced any melting or anything with HID's in the civic fogs?

Back