Foglight/Parking Light Question

Mikey

Reaction score
Installed my coupe fogs, using OEM parts and OEM instructions.

I want them to come on with the parking lights but I dont wanna have to splice into the parking lights, delete harnesses or do any sort of "rigging". If I have to then so be it, but I feel like there's bound to be another way.

hirichard

Reaction score
How else would you have the fogs on when the parking lights are on? I say just keep the fog wiring hooked up, it's less of a hassle if you don't wanna tap into the parking lights.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I tapped mine, found a good diagram on V6P. Ideally I'd rather just have the fog switch work independently on its own, don't know why Honda just didn't do that.

Accord2Fresh

Reaction score
I tapped mine, found a good diagram on V6P. Ideally I'd rather just have the fog switch work independently on its own, don't know why Honda just didn't do that.

I'm guessing this is what you're talking about? Clicky I've always wanted to be able to turn my fog lights on without having my low beams on. Might have to try this :D

001Stunna

Reaction score
^Yup. I never ran into the buzzing problem though.

+1, i never had a buzzing sound either since i put mine on. & wiring them with a switch is better then getting them connected to the parking lights i'd say. You can opt to turn them on when you please rather then them always being on if your parking lights are on. In addition if you run HIDs on them, you'll burn through them in no time as they'll turn on/off everytime you use your alarm/starter remote to lock/unlock the car.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
i plugged my civic harness into the back of the fuse box. the come on with the parking lights and the switch works

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
newb question... you can't just wire your fogs to the battery and have a swtich?

Back