foglights for 2001-2002 accord coupe?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
i believe someone on here bought a set of those oem replica fogs, but i have no idea if they ever installed them ... i know an oem set is a bit pricey but the way i see it, better safe than sorry ... i also bought my oem set from HandA-Accessories.com

Mikey

Reaction score
Did you follow the supplied directions or just wire them in yourself?

There's an interest for a group buy but i dont think it'll give too much of a discount.

If i could get or find yellow OEMs, i would. Might pick up a set of OEM CG and them either paint them yellow, use yellow bulbs or see if i cant find a set of yellow OEM civic fogs.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Did you follow the supplied directions or just wire them in yourself?

There's an interest for a group buy but i dont think it'll give too much of a discount.

If i could get or find yellow OEMs, i would. Might pick up a set of OEM CG and them either paint them yellow, use yellow bulbs or see if i cant find a set of yellow OEM civic fogs.

i used the existing harness and wired it according to the supplied oem wiring diagram ... they don't make oem fogs with yellow lens ... you have to get yellow glass spray paint or get a yellow vinyl film overlay ... and of course like you mentioned, yellow bulbs

Back