foglights installation worst than coilovers installation.

juicebox00

Reaction score
The reason I asked about the 01-02 fogs was because I have failed to find any eBay version of the 98-00 fogs. EBay is flooded with the 01-02 style so I was wondering about putting those on. It looks like I'm gonna go the OEM route when I get around to it, though. Do you know what my options are if I wanted to color/replace the lenses on the 98-00 OEMs?

for 98-00 oem lenses you get clear, or clear. lol. you can always use stained glass spray and make them yellow

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
The reason I asked about the 01-02 fogs was because I have failed to find any eBay version of the 98-00 fogs. EBay is flooded with the 01-02 style so I was wondering about putting those on. It looks like I'm gonna go the OEM route when I get around to it, though. Do you know what my options are if I wanted to color/replace the lenses on the 98-00 OEMs?

for 98-00 oem lenses you get clear, or clear. lol. you can always use stained glass spray and make them yellow
yep.

there were ebay copies of the 98-00s but that was a year or more ago. the 01-02s would look goofy since they have the slot on the sides to clear the grille while the 98-00 bumpers dont have that grille portion.

ericthecheat

Reaction score
I looked over the install instructions for the OEM 98-00 and there still needs to be significant cutting to the bumper in order to remove a piece of the middle rib in the bumper.

Right now I'm on the fence between the OEMs and the civics. Having an OEM harness and the general quality of factory parts is nice, but the better look and cheapness of the civic fogs is appealing.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
cutting the bumper is super easy. i cut everything out cause half of them ****s were broken anyway.

finch13

Reaction score
I looked over the install instructions for the OEM 98-00 and there still needs to be significant cutting to the bumper in order to remove a piece of the middle rib in the bumper.

Right now I'm on the fence between the OEMs and the civics. Having an OEM harness and the general quality of factory parts is nice, but the better look and cheapness of the civic fogs is appealing.

Meh, the harness isn't that important... as long as I make the harness and you buy an OEM switch, it should be all good.

Back