fogs dont work

guitarman540

Reaction score
two nights ago i installed fogs on my 01 coupe and they wont turn on. i checked all the connections and everything looks good to me. when you press the button with out the low beams on it buzzes. any help?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
does the light on the foglight button turns on at all? check the grounding to see if its connected.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
two nights ago i installed fogs on my 01 coupe and they wont turn on. i checked all the connections and everything looks good to me. when you press the button with out the low beams on it buzzes. any help?

this happened to me...

it means that ur cable is touching somthing that shouldn't be touch...

look through all ur connection again... and make sure the negative wires don't touch positive and the other way around....

hope that help..

DrOwZee

Reaction score
make sure the harness you connected to the steering wheel is plugged in right. i made the mistake of putting in the negative in the positive and positive in the negative.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
make sure the harness you connected to the steering wheel is plugged in right. i made the mistake of putting in the negative in the positive and positive in the negative.

did it make that buzzing noise???

guitarman540

Reaction score
i havent had time to check lately but i will soon. what color are the positive and negative wires in the steering column?

sabSquishy

Reaction score
I had a buzzing too for a while after I installed mine. For some reason, after a couple nights, it went away. Haven't heard it for months.

Back