Fogs w/ highbeam***

PO1nt

Reaction score
Hey guys i was looking into either putting my fog lights on a seperate switch or have them wired so they just stay on with either high or low beams. Has anyone done this type of mod or know where i should splice in?

agginline86

Reaction score
OBVIOUSLY,what makes you think i havent done that already..?

because this has been covered many many times
every thread you've created could have been answered by a simple search
there's even a DIY in the master list.....

except the hi-beam thing
that's just silly

Last edited:

PO1nt

Reaction score
Fog lights hooked up to your hi beams would serve no purpose.

It does when you drive on Wisconsin backroads, i want the ditch line. And cant just splice into low beams, i was thinking maybe parking lights because they would be on when high and low beams are present.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
You could wire up your fogs how ever you want.
Just find the switch you want them to turn on with ie. hi beams, low beams, parking lights, **** you could even wire them in with your dome light or turn signals.
Once you have found the switch break the wiring down so you know where the power is coming from & where it goes. Now comes the fun part with relays & running your wires. There is going to be a power wire you are probably going to have to run to your relay, a switched/ remote turn on, that would be the switch you want your fogs coming on with. Then the wires to your fogs.
I don't know if you have any experience with wiring or electrical systems & it can be a bit much to understand. If your still wanting to do it your self go for it just know a lot of stuff can go wrong if you fuck up

Back