For people that have coilovers

Hush

Reaction score
i haven't lowered my car yet, becuase i still don't know what i want, i wanted the H techs or wait till summer to save up for the SS-P with an EDFC. my question is when you lowered your car with the Tein SS-P's and got the EDFC for it, does it fit fine? i know our rear seats are right on top of the shock towers. i just wanted to know if the EDFC was able to fit on top, if not i'll just get shocks and springs not coilovers.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that EDFC thing youre talking about, is that that thing at like, automaticly hardens and softens the adjustable shocks? if it is, i have seen them fint under the hood. im not sure about the back seat tho.

skabone

Reaction score
I have yet to see one on a 6th gen. they EDFC don't fit our cars if I am correct.

Hush

Reaction score
i guess its just shocks and springs then. i dont' wnt to waste money on the SS-P if i can't use the EDFC, i only wanted to do it because i don't want to keep takin off my rear seats to change the damping each and every single time. thenks for the help guys.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
the SS-P's are a bit more expensive than just regular SS's. i picked up my SS coilovers for around $800 new. i think the SS-P's are like $1100 and then another $350 or so for the edfc.

Back