For the 21+ and probably 25-.....

hondababe01

Reaction score
during school (and once my ex moved away..lol!) i was drinking about two to three nights a week..usually thursday to saturday night and drinking a good amount each night. i would never black out but i was forgetful the next morning on many occasions

during mardi gras i drank just about every day..it was crazy but so much fun!!

now that i'm studying to take the mcat i don't really drink...all hell is gonna break loose once i take the test though..yay!!

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
I usually will go out 2-3 nights of the week. But I almost always have something alcoholic nearly every night with dinner. Usually 2-3 beers or a couple glasses of wine. On weekends I will have on average about 6 drinks, usually just do crown and coke or jack and coke..

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
i drink probably 1 case myself every 3 days for about 3 years.

I've cut back to a few beers per week. I'm too old now... lol

Jefften10

Reaction score
during school (and once my ex moved away..lol!) i was drinking about two to three nights a week..usually thursday to saturday night and drinking a good amount each night. i would never black out but i was forgetful the next morning on many occasions

during mardi gras i drank just about every day..it was crazy but so much fun!!

now that i'm studying to take the mcat i don't really drink...all hell is gonna break loose once i take the test though..yay!!

During Mardi Gras I was drunk straight from Friday night until Tuesday late afternoon. I love my culture.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
I usually drink 1-3 Beers every night when I get off work, then it's Wild Turkey 101 on the rocks till about 11 or 12. I go through a fifth of Wild Turkey every 2 or 3 days. Sometimes I drink single malt scotch on the rocks, but it's too damn expensive.

skabone

Reaction score
^^i can't stand anything with malt :skurred:
you do realize that beer has malt in it right?:talk-punch::chucklesfawk:

seriously, with scotch it depends on which side of the island you get the scotch from. the west side is pretty rough on the pallet, but the east side has more of a sweet taste that is a lot easier to take down.

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
you do realize that beer has malt in it right?:talk-punch::chucklesfawk:

seriously, with scotch it depends on which side of the island you get the scotch from. the west side is pretty rough on the pallet, but the east side has more of a sweet taste that is a lot easier to take down.

RIGHT ON! You must be a fellow scotch man! The single malt I buy every now and then (Cheapest decent single malt @ about $20/fifth)...I think it's called McLellands maybe?...comes in highland, lowland, speyside, and islay. I normally always buy highland. Speyside and Islay taste kind of funny to me and give me a terrible hangover that feels about like this:nutkick:

Back