For those with the tan interior...

Ralphie

Reaction score
wat i use to keep my interior clean... Is called tuff stuff it comes in a "yellow" spray container... They sell it in strauss discount auto and auto zone...."caution" u must clean part by part because if u leave tuff stuff on anything for to long, it will leave spots of were it was sprayed and make sure u put treatment on everything u cleaned...

Happy cleaning

10.jpg

I see those armor all cleaning wipes over there.

They work great!

Ch1R

Reaction score
I yell at people who get in the car and have the feet touching the carpet at all times haha, and when i gets dirty i just use a tad bit of water and microfiber towel.

sodaks2k

Reaction score
I use lexol for the leather and a damp microfiber towel for everything else. A little elbow grease and MF towel will take off any/everything. I have rubber floor mats all around so my carpet doesn't get dirty.

Offhand, does anyone know where to find the clear, sticky plastic they cover the carpet with when the car comes from the factory?
I'm not sure if it's exactly the same stuff, but we got something similar from uhaul to cover the carpets in our house when we moved in. Worked great! I think it was $15 for a roll. It is super sticky on one side and that's how it stay's in place.
matts will help.
Only people named Matt?
BTW if your dash is glistening from applying Armor All, you are using too much.
^This. Glistening is bad IMHO.
What do you all use to clean the carpet under the mats?

Have you read the thread at all? Multiple people have said what they us on their carpets.
I bought a carptet cleaner and it works great on basically the whole interior because i have all cloth, even the headliner. It's one of those with the bristle brush etc. Foams up, scrub, wash out, done.

For the carpet floor mats, Tuff Stuff, Resolve, or soap and warm water.

wat i use to keep my interior clean... is called tuff stuff it comes in a "yellow" spray container... they sell it in Strauss discount auto and auto zone...."caution" u must clean part by part because if u leave tuff stuff on anything for to long, it will leave spots of were it was sprayed and make sure u put treatment on everything u cleaned...

Last edited:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
was there a tan cloth interior? or just tan leather? Just get tan rubber mats. Got mine at Costco

Latest posts

Back