Forgive me.... I'm new here.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
s/vafc and tuning if you don't want nitrous. i've always wanted to do some mild tuning on mine

Browntown

Reaction score
Wow..... apparently NOS is the way to go, huh? Yes, I do have a F23A1.... thanks for the info guys.

theaccordian

Reaction score
personally. i would never go with nos.but you asked bang for the buck. Seems like cheap easy power, not much work involved, cant take pride in it, just a quick fix. but thats me

Browntown

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
personally. i would never go with nos.but you asked bang for the buck. Seems like cheap easy power, not much work involved, cant take pride in it, just a quick fix. but thats me

I'm not a fan of NOS either. I'll probably just save up for something worthwhile or just stick with the cosmetic moods I guess.... :confused:

angelplus

Reaction score
theaccordian said:

yeah right, its a lot of work keepin all that **** working and installing all that ****. Its not all just bolt on in an hour and run as much as you can til your motor blows up. Its a learning experience and the best bang for your buck. Plus how many people have nitrous that you know of? okay, maybe a few but still theres work involved. I take a lot of pricde in my nitrous becuase I know that when I did it with my friends that I learned something about the car and that its something unique about my car.

Back