Forgot to introduce myself...

p34c3ni99a

Reaction score
CHID0 said:
welcome....cool mods so far. I like the way you did you lights, most people black the turn signal bucket. Yours looks more like the euro r style
thx :beer:

xluben said:
haha, that's out of laziness (at least it was in my case) :)
lol, nah. i didnt paint the turn signal bucket b/c i thought the light wouldnt reflect right or somethin...iono :rofl:

Quicksilvercord said:
Welcome bro, good mods so far, what you going to do for the future?
thx. um, im actually gonna try to order invidia exhaust tonight(hopefully i'll get em) but, in my head i got the following planned out in order: Invidia Catback, Rims, Tein Springs, DC Sports Headers then iono. but let's hope i get more money :thumbsup: its hard makin money as a 17 year old ahah. i wish car parts grew on trees :D

patofdzb

Reaction score
p34c3ni99a said:
thx :beer:

lol, nah. i didnt paint the turn signal bucket b/c i thought the light wouldnt reflect right or somethin...iono :rofl:

thx. um, im actually gonna try to order invidia exhaust tonight(hopefully i'll get em) but, in my head i got the following planned out in order: Invidia Catback, Rims, Tein Springs, DC Sports Headers then iono. but let's hope i get more money :thumbsup: its hard makin money as a 17 year old ahah. i wish car parts grew on trees :D

haha i bet about 99% of us woud love that...
just imagine.. headers for free haha

nice ride.. i like the blackhoused headlights.. i was waiting for someone to do them on a silver or heathermist,, to see what it looks like, i might make mine

p34c3ni99a

Reaction score
patofdzb said:
haha i bet about 99% of us woud love that...
just imagine.. headers for free haha

nice ride.. i like the blackhoused headlights.. i was waiting for someone to do them on a silver or heathermist,, to see what it looks like, i might make mine
cool :thumbsup: the only heads up i got are to put the headlight in the middle of the oven so nothing burns. and also, when you bake it the second time and putting it back together, do it fast b/c that glue cools down fast! :rofl:

xluben

Reaction score
p34c3ni99a said:

i mean that most people (including me) just paint the turn signal area cause they don't want to mask it off :)

p34c3ni99a

Reaction score
xluben said:
i mean that most people (including me) just paint the turn signal area cause they don't want to mask it off :)
ohhhhh :rofl: i guess that makes me unique! :thumbsup:

cronic2geeze

Reaction score
xluben said:
I tried to mask the signal area when I did mine, but, when I took the tape off, it pulled some of the reflective part off with it. So, I just painted the whole thing black, and it still reflects fine at night...

nice looking car Chris... you will find this site to be very helpfull and welcome to 6thgen....

p34c3ni99a

Reaction score
cronic2geeze said:
I tried to mask the signal area when I did mine, but, when I took the tape off, it pulled some of the reflective part off with it. So, I just painted the whole thing black, and it still reflects fine at night...

nice looking car Chris... you will find this site to be very helpfull and welcome to 6thgen....
thx! :D actually,my reflector paint came off but very little. lucky me. but ya, this site is very cool and very detailed :beer: thx for the welcome everybody :thumbsup:

xluben

Reaction score
cronic2geeze said:

yeah, i was cleaning mine before painting, and made the mistake of using the rough side of a scotch pad :(

it started taking silver off, so i just sprayed it all black :)

turn signal still shows up pretty well anyways

p34c3ni99a

Reaction score
xluben said:
yeah, i was cleaning mine before painting, and made the mistake of using the rough side of a scotch pad :(

it started taking silver off, so i just sprayed it all black :)

turn signal still shows up pretty well anyways
got a pic?

PROJECT H

Reaction score
NICE Headlights!... exactly how i did mine. :thumbsup:
i was gonna blackout the bottom reflector n yellow out the high beams but got lazy. hehe

also.. if u ever do the headlights agian... use a heatgun... so much easier =] n so ur parents dont say "WTF are u doing in my oven." haha

Back