Forza 2 Crew

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
lol you have to make it a public race everytime........next time at least turn off collisions...im tired of having to check up when i get a run on someone...or someone knocking me out of the way....:bash:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
more life like...but when people come on there and use me as their brake...it's not life like at all...cause at a real track you can't just slam into someone...so if someone wants to race me "life like" i'll do it...but against just anybody i'd rather not have to deal with people hitting me instead of using their brakes...

beardohio

Reaction score
I know the feeling, I usually remember to turn them off when more people join. Sowwy. Good racing though.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
lol sad thing is Danny.... when you and i were racing the other day... even tho i could go thru you i slowed down a little.. lol but after u drove thru me it was on.. :lawl:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
man daniel i almost had you yesterday....i was catching up on you so fast it wasn't funny....i switched back to my good controller now...so it shouldn't cut off again....next time it will be ON :kenny:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
more life like...but when people come on there and use me as their brake...it's not life like at all...cause at a real track you can't just slam into someone...so if someone wants to race me "life like" i'll do it...but against just anybody i'd rather not have to deal with people hitting me instead of using their brakes...

lol true.

i use other people as brakes sometimes....but when youre ahead of everyone else, its kinda hard to, haha.

Back