Reaction score
66da7247.jpg

7f3a2094.jpg

fb17be94.jpg

97f30c80.jpg

finch13

Reaction score
1 and 2 are great!

3 - Foreground foliage is over exposed and would look better with a smaller aperture so the graffiti was in focus

4 - Crooked as ****!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I don't know WTF my problem is, but my horizons are always off. I even consciously think "straighten your horizon", but it still comes out crooked. I think it's my tripod, the thing is junk.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
I don't know WTF my problem is, but my horizons are always off. I even consciously think "straighten your horizon", but it still comes out crooked. I think it's my tripod, the thing is junk.
possible

2 other things...autofocus viewfinders make it almost impossible to line things up properly since the points are so dim.

also, you may have a tilted sensor/viewfinder. my camera does...so even if i line things up straight, they come out crooked. it's cause the sensor doesn't line up with the viewfinder...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
possible

2 other things...autofocus viewfinders make it almost impossible to line things up properly since the points are so dim.

also, you may have a tilted sensor/viewfinder. my camera does...so even if i line things up straight, they come out crooked. it's cause the sensor doesn't line up with the viewfinder...

How do I fix that, if that is the problem?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
send it to canon :hide:

or just try and compensate in the field, and fix it later...

Back