Free Energy Drink!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xx24xx

Reaction score
I usually drink Rockstar's Juiced in guava flavor. But I think I will be switching to Monster now...

Awesome find. Thanks so much!

Oh and anyone heard how bad these things are for you? I heard they can do damage to your bones. Ah fk it.... we only live once anyways.

Theory208

Reaction score
I usually drink Rockstar's Juiced in guava flavor. But I think I will be switching to Monster now...

Awesome find. Thanks so much!

Oh and anyone heard how bad these things are for you? I heard they can do damage to your bones. Ah fk it.... we only live once anyways.

I never tried it, but a rockstar float sounds really good, (rockstar with a scoop of vanilla ice cream)

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They don't give me any energy boosts, I just like the way they taste and only have one every once in awhile.

BTW - I too was skeptical if it was real or not, so I asked first before buying or bringing anything to the counter. Talked with a supervisor and explained where I found it. She agreed to do it, but only one, and all I paid was the tax. They can't do anything to you except maybe take the coupons. All the other places handed them back to me with no problems.

I also checked out the barcodes. They're legit also. Just depends on the store chain I guess.

Here's how -

Each barcode consists of 12 digits:

1) the first digit represents a coupon number
2) the next five digits represent the manufacturer’s number
3) the next three are the family code manufacturers assign to their products
4) the next two numbers are the value code which represents the value of the coupon
5) the last digit is referred to as a check digit which instructs the cash register how to read or validate the coupon

So let's break it down.

Amp -> 5-12000 43001-0
1) 5
2) 12000 (Dept. 12000)
3) 430
4) 01 ($.01 or 1/100 of a cent)
5) 0

Monster (non coffee) -> 5-70847 00001-8

1) 5
2) 70847 (Dept 70847)
3) 000
4) 01 ($.01 or 1/100 of a cent)
5) 8

Even if it is a scam. It's a pretty damn good one. So, just to be sure, I emailed Monster myself. I'll post what I get back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back