fresh looks.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Car looks good Andy. Like the retros and wheels look good (you resprayed them right?)

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Strange, after looking at these photos, there were bricks in my shorts
:lawl:

thanks bee...yeah, i did the retro myself this past week. theyre the morimoto mini h1's.​
how much was that ****? and how hard was it to do? I want a retro but I'm not tryin to spend insane amounts of cash on it. or spend months doing it.

now let's discuss the ginormous emblem on the trunk...again :lawl:

^THIS :jae:

car looks good though man. too bad you only get to rock those wheels for a few months before teh snow comes again.

CHID0

Reaction score
Lookin good bro. Retros look clean. When can we expect to see a lip kit on the ride? :naughtyrun:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Looks great, I like the retros a lot.

dang, looking good.

thanks guys :)

Car looks good Andy. Like the retros and wheels look good (you resprayed them right?)

thanks alex, and yeah, i resprayed them with plasti dip...it should definitely hold up better than last years rustoleum haha. i cant wait for next weekend to see how they clean up and such...rustoleum didnt like to get cleaned, and enjoyed chipping when it was cleaned lol.

how much was that ****? and how hard was it to do? I want a retro but I'm not tryin to spend insane amounts of cash on it. or spend months doing it.

wasnt too expensive...i had to buy new headlights though. total came out to less than $300 with everything though, im not complaining, haha.

difficulty wasnt too bad. mounting the projectors used to be the main work with retrofits, these just mounting to the hole in the bucket makes cake work of that part. the most work youll have to do is trimming the shroud, trimming the inner bezel, and making a little notch in the bottom of the buckets for the bottoms of the projectors...if you use the morimoto mini's. i worked on this maybe 3-4 times over the course of last week...maybe a hour and a half each time id say. its real simple.

car looks good though man. too bad you only get to rock those wheels for a few months before teh snow comes again.

haha yeahh, tell me about it...thats the reason i bought some stickyass, low treadwear rating tires :naughty:

Lookin good bro. Retros look clean. When can we expect to see a lip kit on the ride? :naughtyrun:

i actually wanted to get a front lip before i took photos, but ive kinda changed my mind on it. i was going to get one when i get the front bumper repainted to fix a scratch, but im not trying to spend money on the accord anymore...id prefer to get rid of it earlier next year. time to start saving for a down payment, haha.

Nice Looks Cleannn

thanks man.​

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back