Fresh Meet Summer Bash 2012 (25 pictures)

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

thanks everyone for the compliments. i feel like i should got some more interesting angles and shots, but oh well, next time haha.​

That would be my only suggestion, but I know it's not easy to do that at a crowded show.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

dude, after i took pictures of his car and was walking away, a man who i could only assume was the owner, came screaming 'come get the back! come get the back!'​

LOL. Really? Guy didn't talk much when I met him. What I remember of him was he had a completely shaved head, kinda fat, light-skinned puerto rican or something? :thinking:

I was wondering if he had gone back to just a plain hood..... because the airbrushed hood was some DragonballZ sh*t. :lawl: Emmmmbarassinggggg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
LOL. Really? Guy didn't talk much when I met him. What I remember of him was he had a completely shaved head, kinda fat, light-skinned puerto rican or something? :thinking:

I was wondering if he had gone back to just a plain hood..... because the airbrushed hood was some DragonballZ sh*t. :lawl: Emmmmbarassinggggg

lol yeah. the guy that was yelling at us was the guy in the picture looking at his phone.​

acedomain

Reaction score
good turnout! In for more pics of the white accord and orange coupe!!:skurred:

Damnit I should of went, I was just to lazy to drive 2+ hrs

But the white on white 7th gen omfg :drool:

The white on white accord is a guy in my area don't know him personally but ran into his accord in the street or seen it by vraceworks. You can see more pics at Seriousinnovation.com

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nagoner only recently got the supercharger for his coupe and the respray done. I think it was last year.

Nice shots, Andy, thanks for sharing.

Back