Friend's test video ft. my car

truWarier02

Reaction score
Hellaflush sticker but no "hellaflush" setup :slap:

Dope video/car though man.. can't go wrong with a WW kit.
I like the "m3" trunk spoiler too.. adds a nice touch.

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
okay i got too excited when putting the "hellaflush" sticker cause i had money saved up for xxr 962s (17x9),but traffic ticket/school killed that plan.

& yeah my dad didnt wanna cut the lip like i suggested and just decided to drill it into the bumper. you can see a little circle exposing the screw.

but yeah thanks for the feedback.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Hellaflush sticker but no "hellaflush" setup :slap:

+1 haha

okay i got too excited when putting the "hellaflush" sticker cause i had money saved up for xxr 962s (17x9),but traffic ticket/school killed that plan.

& yeah my dad didnt wanna cut the lip like i suggested and just decided to drill it into the bumper. you can see a little circle exposing the screw.

but yeah thanks for the feedback.

962 aren't hellaflush IMO. They are flush.

IMO, you aren't hellaflush on an accord unless you have a 9" width and at least a 25 offset!

Nice video though! Trim that front lip to make it fit better!

Accord_Sleeper

Reaction score
+1 haha

962 aren't hellaflush IMO. They are flush.

IMO, you aren't hellaflush on an accord unless you have a 9" width and at least a 25 offset!

Nice video though! Trim that front lip to make it fit better!

Im gonna switch up to the 98 spec front bumper with fogs, but at the moment i dont have any funds for the bumper support (do i need the 98 one?),paint, new clips, and,fender guards.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
on second glance that m3 trunk spoiler does look good, do you recall where you got it from? :deal:

ebay?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Im gonna switch up to the 98 spec front bumper with fogs, but at the moment i dont have any funds for the bumper support (do i need the 98 one?)

No.

Car looks good. I assume you friend was testing a new camera? He needs to work on being more smooth with his movements on the tripod.

Back