front camber kit

HEADBANGER_X3

Reaction score
so i droped my car a while back on skunk2 springs and gave me a 2 inch drop and i love the way it looks and the way it rides...well sometimes, anyway my front tires have really been haveing bad camber ever since then and i knew i was going to happen but i thought i was going to need a camber kit in the back but the back tires dont get any camber at all. so right now am looking for a front camber kit and ive been looking on ebay and i know i want to get ingalls but i just want to make sure what all do i need? do i need the control arm and ball joint or can i just get the ball joint? thanks for the help guys.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you can just get the balljoint camber kit. thats what i had on my old accord. youre on drop springs, so you wont have clearance issues with the control arm and shock tower

simon_y

Reaction score
I have the Ingalls Control arm with the ball joint and I do have issues with the upper arm hitting the shock tower. Thats only because I'm lowered on coilovers and pretty much lowered it to the max. Also the Ingalls control arm is angeled upwards so that lessens your clearence even more, they did that so your ball joints not at a ridiculous angle which causes premature wear on the ball joint. If your only on springs and don't plan on going lower then thats fine.

At 1st when I installed the arms they did not interfer with anything until I got an alignment, that made the ball joint further out and caused interference.

xd0rkx

Reaction score
no wonder...it messed up my left axle..i had to replace it and raised my car at the moment -_-

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
if you haven't already... GET AN ALIGNMENT.

If you don't have rear camber, then you shouldn't have front camber. 8/10 times it's gonna be the TOE setting that is the problem. That's what tears up tires the most. I know from experience. :sad:

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
man ..my car been slammed for soo long but i dont need any camber kits at all..dont get me wrong..it just i dont need it.. >,<
people keep on asking me the same questions"do you have cambers" answer is NO
they looked behind my wheels to see if it was tru then they say oh damn..no camber kit 4real

Back