Front end alignment

Chris Vu

Reaction score
That is low .. I'm about 2.75-3" above the ground .. HMMMMM I guess your best bet would be to find those alignment shops that align your car in them lil ditches .. or find an alignment shop that has a lower alignment rack. There's one here, but you're not in cali =/

Last edited:

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
That is low .. I'm about 2.75-3" above the ground .. HMMMMM I guess your best bet would be to find those alignment shops that align your car in them lil ditches .. or find an alignment shop that has a lower alignment rack. There's one here, but you're not in cali =/

haha Yea I wanted coilovers for a reason ^_^ but yea I'll have to look around some more or I might just try to do it myself. I'll probably play around with it this weekend. Hopefully I can get it figured out :thumbup:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
les schwab will do it.. im 21" low.. like low to where if you layed 3 pennies stacked up im scraping low.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Hey sorry Eric, just saw this thread... Lol

Text me and I'll tell you what alignment shop it is....

Pm-ing you my number

swollen_cu

Reaction score
48c80df5-d228-e1ff.jpg

48c80df5-d24a-7082.jpg

My car made it up a good year here that does lowered car alignments. It's on the westbank though.

Only problem was that it barely cleared the front lip.. Like the 2x6 rubbed under but didn't scratch.. Lol

Car isn't that low anymore though.. Raised it 3/4" front and 1/2" rear for obvious reasons...

Back