Front End Mods

MDaccord02

Reaction score
Hey Guys I just got my Dads old 2002 Honda Accord from him and just before he gave it to me he got into a minor front end accident. Car still runs but im going to need to do a little bit of front end work to it. All cosmetic. I had already planned on modding it but now this just makes it happen faster. Im gunna need to do all new hood, front fenders, grill, headlights, bumper, and hood mounts. Im thinkin about eventually putting coilovers on it so i want to get some ideas on what i should get to give it a better look. Let me know what you guys think. Lookin for all sorts of ideas. Lemme know what you guys are thinkin.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
:welcome: And search will be your friend here, as everyone has different opinions as to what they enjoy on here :beer: Quick info, if you do a coupe bumper, you need the coupe hood and coupe bumper support, but still use the sedan fenders.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Your best bet would be to scroll thru the members rides section and see what you like. For the most part, it will list the mods performed or you can ask the owner directly any questions you might have.

Congrats on your new ride and make sure you check out the DIY section as well!

xci.ed6

Reaction score
0121091602-1.jpg

01/02 coupe front

Last edited:

luanster

Reaction score
01-02 coupe front bumper and hood, retrofitted headlights, and Inspire fog lights :)
a7yzuzer.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f20bcg3

Reaction score
01-02 coupe front bumper and hood, retrofitted headlights, and Inspire fog lights :)
a7yzuzer.jpg

She looking sexy as heck luan..... wasup with the kidnapping van ..lmao

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

luanster

Reaction score
Oh you know, going 'round the neighborhood kidnapping lil kids and putting them to work in my car parts factory lol jk it's my dad's work van

f20bcg3

Reaction score
I thought you weren't Mexican.... lmao

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Back