Front License Plate on WW lip

Lrys_CG

Reaction score
Hey to make a long story short, i got pulled over for not having a front license on. My question is, are their any ways I could put the license plate on my wings west lip for a coupe?? I was thinking about getting the JDM relocater kit, but i don't think that would fit either... Any suggestions?

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey to make a long story short, i got pulled over for not having a front license on. My question is, are their any ways I could put the license plate on my wings west lip for a coupe?? I was thinking about getting the JDM relocater kit, but i don't think that would fit either... Any suggestions?

zip ties? L bracket?

CHID0

Reaction score
Mikey has a license plate relocator on his front bumper. Check his Member's Ride page he may list what brand he used. :coffee:

nexTOme

Reaction score
Put it on ur dash, in the window?

i don't know about other states, but that is not how it works in cali.
they are front license plate, not front windshield plate. you may be able to get away with warning only, but then again chances are slim to none. plus, the economy being the way it is, especially cali popos are going to try to charge as many violations as possible to squeeze money out of us.

+1 on either zip tie, or relocator.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Use the L brackets, screw them in to the underside of the bumper and to the back of the plate. That way there will be no holes in the front of your bumper and your plate will appear to 'float' depending on how far out you mount it.

Back