FRP Replica OEM front lip review for 98-00 Accord coupes

Steverino

Reaction score
I've ordered from oemlips.com today, I *should* receive the lip towards the end of the month. I'll update the thread when I receive the lip.

pattywak

Reaction score
So that oemlips.com site is the same as the ebay seller you bought from Raul?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I think there the same seller,,but when that site 1st opened-they only shipped to Canada since thats where they are located. But Im assuming now there shipping to US now.

pattywak

Reaction score
Hm, I guess until I can get verification of this I will just wait until the eBay seller is back up and running.

OEMLIP.COM

Reaction score
I think there the same seller,,but when that site 1st opened-they only shipped to Canada since thats where they are located. But Im assuming now there shipping to US now.

HI everyone,

my name is Nicolas Maurice,I am the owner of FX BODY-KIT(www.oemlip.com / www.lips-kit.com)

we are located near to Granby,QC.Canada,

first,sorry for my english.

we dont sale lip on ebay.only on my website,and we dont ship outside canada.

we make accord coupe 98-00 oem replica lips since,5 years.we are the first to produce this replica in the world,aprox 400 kits sold,200 only here in Québec province,but one day,one toronto customer buy from us, 1x accord coupe 98-00 and one rsx 02-04 lip kit,after 1 month this customer want to be refund,why?? because he said the mufler tips hole is not at the good place,he make fotoshop pics for the paypal litige proof,but paypal see that and i win the litige dispute,but whit the paypal email adress of this customer we see he have one replica shop,and he make mold whit my parts ,and stole my customer pics on my website.

attention,the replica kit of this guy is one replica of another replica,is not very professional.replica of one another replica is not the best choice.

I make my mold set whit true OEM plastic lip kit from the honda dealer $$$,after one year of reaserch at the dealer.not whit replica.. better fitting,like papa in mama..

thanks

Nick
WWW.OEMLIP.COM
WWW.LIPS-KIT.COM
[email protected]

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Hi Nick. Thank you for your post, it is very helpful to our members. As I'm sure you have noticed, these OEM kits are very highly sought after, so thank you for making them available, and thank you for letting us know the difference between what we have seen on ebay, and your product.

Any plans to offer a polyurethane version of the kits? :naughty: I am joking.

Steverino

Reaction score
mighty steverino buying replica? what has the world come into? :p:crazyrun:

It's going on my track car which has a high chance of getting owned anyway. I'm saving my original OEM lip for my daily driver.

Besides, I couldn't find an authentic OEM front lip because careless owners keep destroying theirs. :flipoff:

Back