FS: FS: Updated 10/30/13 Gunmetal Shifter, 500 Watt Alpine amp, Radar Detector, etc...

SilverAggie

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/27/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

How does the DEI module work? Does it close the roof when you lock the car and add one-touch open?

You're right on point Mikey. The window modules worked in a fashion where when you lock the car the windows go up and it had the option installed where I could roll the windows down. After installing these for the windows they were also one touch up and down. This module works for the VIPER 591XV and several other models.

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 7/27/2012 F&F Type 2 Coilovers, EBC Sports Rotors, Retros, etc...

So it wouldn't work with a factory alarm?

6thGenJed

Reaction score
Re: FS: Updated 8/4/2012 F&F Type 2 Coil overs, Retros, etc...

quick question. post a pic of your dash please? lol looks sick

SilverAggie

Reaction score

quick question. post a pic of your dash please? lol looks sick

I'll try to find a pic. The car is completely stock now so I can't just go snap one.

7739563722_28f994cded.jpg

I am probably going to post this Pioneer in the picture up soon for sale. Don't really want to because it is the most amazing CD/DVD/Ipod hookup/radio/am/fm/Ipod charger/ flip screen I've ever had.

Last edited:

synchromash

Reaction score

I haven't read through the entire thread, but are you fog lights still for sale?

Back