Fuel injector advice

Roadrage

Reaction score
I Currently have a f23a5. I heard it isnt really that good, but i want to upgrade my fuel rail and injectors. What would be my best bet?
What size would i be able to upgrade the injectors to without messing up the engine and fuel system?

thank you in advance

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the black smoke pouring out the back is kinda fun...if you can get the car to start/run in the first place :rolleyes:

what do our cars come with stock? isnt it 220cc?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
You need more air flow to go with that fuel...so what are planning? boost? N/A build?..because on a stock motor you're money would be better spent on a simple intake..

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Roadrage said:
already have a cold air intake and headers straight through to catback

So do most of us, don't touch the fuel system. Its fine the way it is. Maybe upgrade to OBD2 H23 or go turbo or something.

Roadrage

Reaction score
where do i get the obd2 at? I sort of new to this stuff. Trying to get as much power out of the car as possible for now till i do a engine swap 5 years from now. not quite sure waht to go for yet. have so much engine space.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You either find a junkyard w/ a 96 H23 engine or find an engine dealer on the net or get a nitrous/turbo kit

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
You either find a junkyard w/ a 96 H23 engine or find an engine dealer on the net or get a nitrous/turbo kit

+1 BlkCurrant is wise beyond his years. It would be better to just go to the junkyard and find H23 injectors unless youre ready for the fun of turbo. But turbo takes dedication to it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dunno bout that whole wise beyond his years thing. lol

The point I was trying to make is he doesnt need injectors for I/H/E.

Back