Fuel line disassembly help

Tphong

Reaction score
Alright I need help getting this fuel line disassembled if possible. So I can place it properly on my AEM fuel rail. Help me out.
Photo-0032-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Tphong

Reaction score
Okay. Has anyone ever installed an AEM fuel rail on our cars before?? If so I'd like to get a picture of the fuel line connecting to the fuel rail.

Last edited:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Okay. Has anyone ever installed an AEM fuel rail on our cars before?? If so I'd like to get a picture of the fuel line connecting to the fuel rail.

Yes, Its actually pretty easy. A photo for reference (it's from the wrong angle but you'll get the idea)

IMG_1502.jpg

Basically it's all AN fittings.

- Cut the hard 5/16 fuel line back a little ways and you can use something similar to Earl's Fitting (165056ERL) shown Here Which will be able to switch you over to a -6AN line from our 5/16 hard fuel line.

- Buy some -6AN stainless steel fuel lines (i'm not going to call out part number cause it is literally sold everywhere and i know you know what i'm talking about anyway).

- Then use the -6AN fitting straight to female -6AN fitting (SUM-220690B) Here

- and finally use the (SUM-220166B) Male -6AN to male -6AN fitting to attach you line to the fuel rail. Shown Here

Back