FS: Full Accord part out, moving on to an S2000

cvjoint

Reaction score
Updated for those waiting on parts:
Dropped off car and stock motor at the shop. F23 transplant in the process. I requested the 8th if possible as a deadline. I'm hopping to be able to ship parts out a week from today.

lyttleviet

Reaction score
wow I just paid 520 for a cf trunk new.. I wish you would have saw my WTB ad or I would have saw your FS ad :(.... I might be interested in those seats... too bad shipping would rape and I don't want to part with my stockers. This thread is awesome!

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
Alternator SOLD.

Engine is relisted on Craig's list for $500.

Powerslots relisted on ebay for $500.

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Hey cvjoint, the ingalls camber kit. What's the range of adjustment on the front and rear? And is this the kit that comes with front balljoints or the front upper control arm with balljoints?

Edit: Nvm, just saw that its only for the rear :(

Last edited:

cvjoint

Reaction score
Hey cvjoint, the ingalls camber kit. What's the range of adjustment on the front and rear? And is this the kit that comes with front balljoints or the front upper control arm with balljoints?

Edit: Nvm, just saw that its only for the rear :(

I have front and rear. The fronts are the control arm type. I have both models up front. Just tell me which one you are interested in.

cvjoint

Reaction score
Okay, what's the price on the -1.5 to +1.5 CA CK for the front and the rear camber kit?

Ingalls all around camber adjustment kit with adjustable A-arm fronts, and toe arm rear $200 all I need is the rear replacement bars. $250 without replacement. $25 shipping

Hood is now $250 on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190388144620&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Powerslots down to $500 as well:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190387693842&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Back