Fun in the Sun (56k No)

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
I had some fishing fun in SW Fla in my old stomping ground. Yes i know of the smudges and dirt on the lense..... i fail. just ignore them

Stump Pass in SW Florida
IMG_0518.jpg

DOLPHIN!!!! teh fish tht is hard to take pics of
IMG_0515.jpg

Osprey with a fish
IMG_0521.jpg

Bird Sanctuary
IMG_0531.jpg

Herons:
IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

Egrets:
IMG_0541.jpg

The Sailcat I caught
IMG_0512.jpg

i was fishing on the edge of schools of these bait fish
IMG_0528.jpg

these were the sizes of the schools
IMG_0533.jpg

Other Pics:
IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

DrOwZee

Reaction score
nice pic. what kind of bait fish was it? sardines? this reminded me about the time when i was fishing off the jetti for some halbit near the shore, then out of know where this HUGE school of sardine swam next to the jetti, and in less then about 10min there were game size white sea bass, halbits, yellow tail and big mackrles hitting the bait ball. it was OFF the hook!! good day.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
shazam! :badger:

picture.php

just one way to edit it and how i would have shot it using B&W film. artifacts in the sky cause its a small file to start with...

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
nice pic. what kind of bait fish was it? sardines? this reminded me about the time when i was fishing off the jetti for some halbit near the shore, then out of know where this HUGE school of sardine swam next to the jetti, and in less then about 10min there were game size white sea bass, halbits, yellow tail and big mackrles hitting the bait ball. it was OFF the hook!! good day.

i couldn't tell ya what its called. my littlest cousin calls them "greenbacks"

i walked in the middle of them and it was so cool seeing them all around me. then the fish started getting them and then the dolphins started getting the fish, there were atleast 5 of them no more than 50 feet away from and as close as 25 feet at sometimes

shazam! :badger:

picture.php

just one way to edit it and how i would have shot it using B&W film. artifacts in the sky cause its a small file to start with...

yeah ryan, looks very cool in b/w but im not much of a modifier. photoshop scares meh :sad:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yeah ryan, looks very cool in b/w but im not much of a modifier. photoshop scares meh :sad:
im terrible at PS...good thing all the stuff i did to that pic took about 3 minutes and all but one adjustment were available with keyboard shortcuts. keep it simple ;)

CHID0

Reaction score
looks like you have some schmutz on your lens

sweagle02

Reaction score
Yo where was this at badger? I'm trying to explore FL a little bit more and this place seems cool.

Back