"Function & Form" Coilovers - 6GA SPECIAL

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: "Function & Form" COILOVERS - DECEMBER SPECIAL

Yeah, I wish.

You obviously didn't see my "Blown Tranny v2.0" thread..........:sad:

Derek i did actually, a bit late but better late then never. & we knew it was bound to happen after the last code it was throwing; at least you were somewhat prepared for it...and it seems there's light at the end of the tunnel

KnightRyder

Reaction score

whats the warranty situation with these? their site says they only honor warranty if you bought through one of their authorized dealers listed. will they honor the warranty if you buy through you?

001Stunna

Reaction score

whats the warranty situation with these? their site says they only honor warranty if you bought through one of their authorized dealers listed. will they honor the warranty if you buy through you?

I beleive thats a "yes"; been mentioned throughout by Ken before; in addition to the fact that chances are Ken might be able to help after the 1 year period while some shops may say "There's the door"

NASOHC

Reaction score

Ken, would I have to get the Type 2.5's in order to get a 12/10 spring rate?

Well, you could probably save 100 bucks and just get the rear in a 10 spring rate - difference is that the front and rear coils will be different makes.

X-Mass shopping Derek ?? :p

One more question for Ken though, every1 always asks how low the coils will take you, but how high can the ff1/ff2/ff2.5 sit. Is the rumor of 2" being the highest drop that can be attained true?

The do sit lower at their highest point - honestly, I've never tested myself but it's close to 2" for what I hear which is like setting up a set of tein Springs maybe? :thumbup:

how long will this sale last?

DECEMBER ONLY
Thanks everyone.

NASOHC

Reaction score

I beleive thats a "yes"; been mentioned throughout by Ken before; in addition to the fact that chances are Ken might be able to help after the 1 year period while some shops may say "There's the door"

Thank you!

Been selling F&F for almost 3 years now and have an excellent relationship with them. I have a wholesale license under them and authorized to sell. Knowing F&F, they'll work with me to help you in the best way possible - they're all about customer satisfaction. And, I'm local to them - well, about an hours but I don't mind the drive. :)

One a similar note: Of all the kits sold here and other sources within 3 years - they have not had issues with any coil overs; other than one cartridge that got replaced. I got 50k miles on mine already with no issues.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

So, yes to the Type 2.5's, just different a different make of springs?

As I understand from the Type 2 vs Type 2.5, I could get the Type 2, since the fronts come in a 12 rating and ask for the rears in a 10 rating. Don't really care if they are different make, as long as it all comes in an F2 'package'.

Are you able to elaborate more on what the "different make" means....did that only refer to if I went with the Type 2.5's?

NASOHC

Reaction score

So, yes to the Type 2.5's, just different a different make of springs?

As I understand from the Type 2 vs Type 2.5, I could get the Type 2, since the fronts come in a 12 rating and ask for the rears in a 10 rating. Don't really care if they are different make, as long as it all comes in an F2 'package'.

Are you able to elaborate more on what the "different make" means....did that only refer to if I went with the Type 2.5's?

Upgrading to the Two.5 means you're getting Eibach ERS springs (your choice) on Type Two's from 8 & 10 rear, 12 and 14 front, spring rates - not the standard (non-Eibach) 12/8 springs that come on Type Two's.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Upgrading to the Two.5 means you're getting Eibach ERS springs (your choice) on Type Two's from 8 & 10 rear, 12 and 14 front, spring rates - not the standard (non-Eibach) 12/8 springs that come on Type Two's.

So.....Type Two's with Type Two.5 12/10 springs it is.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to make sure I am thorough in my research.

KnightRyder

Reaction score

ok, so i'll place my order near the end of decemeber for the Type 1s.

NASOHC

Reaction score

So.....Type Two's with Type Two.5 12/10 springs it is.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to make sure I am thorough in my research.

So you prefer the Type Two.5 with all 4 ERS springs? Just clarifying, thanks!

ok, so i'll place my order near the end of decemeber for the Type 1s.

Cool, I got a few people already paid and geting some kits coming their way!!!

EVERYONE NOTE: I'm going to be out of town the whole week of Christmas - basically from Dec. 19-26th. If you make payments within that time, your order will be processed when I get back the week starting the 27th.

Back