Fundillo's 02 Accord Sedan EX [updated 11-10-10]

A-cord

Reaction score
Re: Fundillo's 02 Accord Sedan EX [updates page 2]

lol i figure i'm prob going to get slammed like some of your Honda's, but listen to me a sec. I see the same posts from the same guys on these threads that are so "you gotta drop it first". You might want to ease up on that a bit fellas. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely an essential =) so don't misunderstand me. I want to give Fundillo mad props for doing what most of the world simply neglects cause they are too lazy, ignorant to the fact you can easily customize a car, or just don't care. I, like you, will prob knock out those easy, but more importantly cheaper upgrades, lol. Not cause i'm cheap so much, but why not take care of the easy stuff when you can. Yeah your car will look sweet once it gets a drop, but i think you have done a great job and props for taking the initiative. I'm sure the guys are just being constructive in their own way.

why don't you just drop first so you just get it out of the way and then you'll stop hearing people nag you about it lol IT'S A MUST!!.. i know that when you first get a car you just want to jump right into modding your car and then you end up throwing cheap useless crap into your car. but hey it's cool.. if you want to get rims and look like a monster truck.. that's fine by me. :)

v6indodarknight

Reaction score

280 just too much man.. i can get one here for 190 but i thought that was too much... man.. I am such a cheap person... but what can I say... I ain't got extra money yet... till then... I 'll be a cheap person...

Decibel

Reaction score

why don't you just drop first so you just get it out of the way and then you'll stop hearing people nag you about it lol IT'S A MUST!!.. i know that when you first get a car you just want to jump right into modding your car and then you end up throwing cheap useless crap into your car. but hey it's cool.. if you want to get rims and look like a monster truck.. that's fine by me. :)

lol, what does taking initiative on doing some other upgrades before you drop alot of money on suspension parts have to do with buying wheels that make u look like ur ready to go mudding? Btw i'm glad there are some people that can go buy their car and drop a few hundred dollars immediately on mods, but unfortualtly i don't make that kind of money and i don't have parents to come off cash (not saying that's u btw).

Just giving props to Fundillo for the nice ride.

Fundillo

Reaction score

280 just too much man.. i can get one here for 190 but i thought that was too much... man.. I am such a cheap person... but what can I say... I ain't got extra money yet... till then... I 'll be a cheap person...
idk my mom got the marauder hooked up with dark dark tint there n she said to just go there, hmm, shiet. ohh wells, make mistakes to learn :bash:

A-cord

Reaction score

haha well i def don't mooch of the rents. in the end it's all about every man to his own. period.

there's places down here that have $99 sales on tints! but that's more likely 2doors.

Fundillo

Reaction score

stop rubbing it in! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!:kenny::kenny::computer:

bovodo

Reaction score

your headlight with the scuff on it, try putting a lil rubbing compound and low LOW speed buffer and it should fix it

Fundillo

Reaction score

lol
funny thing, my screwed up light isnt fogged but my good one got fogged after tonite's monsoon hahahaha

Back