FunnyVictor86's CG6 *06-10-12*

Bax

Reaction score
I honestly don't know where to ask this, so I'll start with you, lol. I'm still learning when it comes to tire/wheel fitment... what are the cons to this much stretch?
I love the amount of stretch you have, but did it make you nervous putting this on a daily?
what are the chances of it unbeading? that's what makes me so nervous... :ugh:
or am I just being paranoid because of some rumors people make up to bash the "stanced" scene? I've seen people say they've run stretched tires for years, and I've also seen people say they had **** unbead on them... but the latter is less occurring.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I honestly don't know where to ask this, so I'll start with you, lol. I'm still learning when it comes to tire/wheel fitment... what are the cons to this much stretch?
I love the amount of stretch you have, but did it make you nervous putting this on a daily?
what are the chances of it unbeading? that's what makes me so nervous... :ugh:
or am I just being paranoid because of some rumors people make up to bash the "stanced" scene? I've seen people say they've run stretched tires for years, and I've also seen people say they had **** unbead on them... but the latter is less occurring.

I haven't found any fitment/safety cons yet being a nice stretch and not an insane one so I'm not worried about unbeading lol. All my friends are stretched and I've yet to hear any horror stories. The best part is that with the 45's it still rides comfortably IMO. I was definitely nervous on the fitment in the rear. I don't know what the biggest wheel/offset/tire combo anyone has stuffed in a sedan but a 9.5 with a +15 offset was pretty scary lol. I thought I wasn't going to be able to daily this ***** but after some adjustments I now can. I don't like to her to public places for long periods of time though, I'm paranoid of thief's. I think that's the only con. On a side note fck you coupes, you have it easy as far as fitment! lol still love ya though.

Bax

Reaction score
Okay thank you! I'm more and more confident now in getting 215s, after you and Jordan both getting them on around the same width wheel.
Are you running any spacers in the rear? or is it all wheel? I know jordan has spacers in the rear, and he's got a lot of camber just to tuck a little tire. lol It looks good, but it's not for me.

Do you have an locking lugs? I'm going to get some when I get wheels, but there aren't many thieves here, probably not comparable to the amount in cali, haha. One of the very few good things about living somewhere with a dead car scene...nobody wants your ****. :lawl:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Okay thank you! I'm more and more confident now in getting 215s, after you and Jordan both getting them on around the same width wheel.
Are you running any spacers in the rear? or is it all wheel? I know jordan has spacers in the rear, and he's got a lot of camber just to tuck a little tire. lol It looks good, but it's not for me.

Do you have an locking lugs? I'm going to get some when I get wheels, but there aren't many thieves here, probably not comparable to the amount in cali, haha. One of the very few good things about living somewhere with a dead car scene...nobody wants your ****. :lawl:

Nope no spacers it's all wheel. I want to throw a small spacer up front but we'll see when I lower it some more. I've got camber but it's not as aggressive as Jordans new setup. I'll snap some pics for ya. I have locks but haven't thrown them on, they're whatever ones but they'll do for now since I don't drive it much. I'll probably throw them on today, thanks for the reminder. So.Cal sucks big time that's why it's usually at home with doberman pinscher and my brothers loaded glock 9. I'm trying to save up for an AR15 lol.

Last edited:

Bax

Reaction score
Okay cool! more pictures is always helpful, lol.

My dad bought an ar15 less than a year ago. it's too much fun to shoot. I know it's kinda lame, but you just feel badass when holding it. lol
It's really light too, and he loves it because it's cheap to shoot. :rock:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
It does feel pretty bad *** holding an ar15 haha. Yea I also like that it's affordable to go shooting with it, boxes of .223's are pretty cheap. Anyway I wan't able to take a good one showing the camber with the crappy lighting in my driveway, but you can still tell there's no crazy camber.

DSC03015.jpg

DSC03016.jpg

DSC03017.jpg

Shadow1

Reaction score
thats how a stance is supposed to be. not running -540 degrees of camber. no stop that. eww thats gross.

Bax

Reaction score
I love the rear fitment. :drool:
It's just enough, too. Not too much poke, still able to tuck a little tire with the natural camber, but still awesome fitment and looks badass. :rock:

Back