FS: FunnyVictor86's FS Thread

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
It has about 50k on it. I had it on my ulev until I bought another one when the check eng. light came on assuming it was the o2 when it was the cat. $200 bucks down the drain on that call.

*Update*

Interior has been sold. Price has been reduced for Manual Trans, Axles, and all 5spd Swap Parts. ULEV 5spd Ecu is now included. Trans has 120k when I pulled it for the motor swap. Asking $300 for everything.

DSC01431.jpg

Last edited:

jwong512

Reaction score
Hmm, 50k is not bad at all for an O2 sensor. My CEL came on for my primary O2 sensor awhile back and I just reset the ECU as a temporary fix. However, my car has still been acting funny. Going to see if cleaning the TB/IM will help, if not I'll PM you about the O2 sensor :p.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Well if that doesn't work your welcome to stop by and try mine to see if the CEL comes back. If it does then it's probably your cat.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Update

ULEV Primary o2 Sensor sold

I also have a ACT HA3-HDSS clutch kit (lots of life left) and a ACT ProLite Flywheel up for sale. No price just yet but I am taking offers.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
anyone need hood lifts? they're used but are in perfect working order. come pick them up, 20 bucks for the set.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Up for sale are my extra pair of dark grey cloth 01-02 coupe headrests (the ones with hole in middle). They are in excellent condition.

DSC02195.jpg

Last edited:
Back