FYI: KONI Sale is on for 2011

Fuzz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just figured I would give you guys a 'head up' for anyone looking to get some suspension for their car this year.

Every year KONI gives up to 20% off on their shocks, and that means that the KONI Yellows (rebound adjustable shocks) are going to be crazy cheap. The price on their website is $560 for the set. You can normally find the same deal if you walk into any speed shop that sells KONI.

I've been running them for 2 years - and I absolutely love them. the sale normally runs through April.

Later!

Kev

PS: I am in no way soliciting any customers or business... its just a stupid good deal... you can even get them on TireRack, but support your local speed shop!!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Uh this is fantastic. My rears are blown (bought them used a couple years ago) and one of the fronts will need replaced eventually. Hope you don't have to buy a full set to get the deal...

Thank you for posting this!

Last edited:

Fuzz

Reaction score
Nope you don't have to buy a full set. Its not a mail in rebate... it is a sale... the price is what it is.

If you have Konis right now and they are blown, why not get them fixed under warranty. The policy is pretty easy. Go into the store, tell them you have 2 blown shocks... purchase 2 replacements , take off your old suspension and send your old shocks back and they will give you a credit for the replacement shocks.

The warranty covers blown shocks... not damaged / broken shocks due to an accident, inproper installation or application. If they shock is leaking out its oil, and the shaft has no damage too it, your good to go!!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^but I'm not the original buyer, so this would not apply. Right? I bought them used off a 6GA member...hilodaze I think it was.

curiousfunk

Reaction score
Kick *** - thanks for the heads up. This sale must have just happened -- I was shopping a few weeks ago and yellows were still reg price. Glad I waited.

Fuzz

Reaction score
^but I'm not the original buyer, so this would not apply. Right? I bought them used off a 6GA member...hilodaze I think it was.

See if he has the bill. If he does, most companies don't typically put customer information on an invoice. If thats the case then just get your hands on the original if you can and you'd be good to go.

I know that we traditionally write customers names on the bill because we like to know who are customers are - but you do have stores that will only take a first name, and a phone number - and it won't even be in the invoice - just written down.

Back