GA accords let's meet up!!!

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
Re: GA sightings! (yes socal, we exist too)

i agree, we oughta meet up some time, i'd love to see all your rides, mine's a bit shabby atm, what with financial circumstances and unfortunate incidents, but eh, could always look at the sexier ones eh? :D

redmeansfaster

Reaction score

everyone go to the next V meet...can we do it before august 7th though...i gotta go back to school then..V STATE!!!

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score

so C&O was canceled for july (went with a mountain run with a gen/g35 crew :ohyou:) but the next one looks like it'll be set! cmon GA, head out to this, it'll be nice to rep 6thgen (even though every other car there costs probably 5 times as much) so be sure to check the website http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/ to find out where the next venue will be.

nhldogg

Reaction score

Alright so let's plan a meet at Dyno-Proven LLC in Lawrenceville. Each of us can look and check out each others rides as well as dyno our cars. Last time I believe that it was $30 for three pulls. Me and Tommy(Accord_J30A) as well as others have been here before. We need to plan to make this an all day thing and or plan a date / time. Let us know if you are interested and I can PM you with more details. Address is included below:

519 Hurricane Shoals Rd.
Lawrenceville, ga 30046
BLDG 2 Suite M

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
Not sure how many people made it out to eric's event but thanks for trying.. Anyhow let's get a meet going. Something small and simple, and within reasonable distance of us all. Could go with the usual and head over to the Varsity? Let's figure out schedules and times. In any case I suggest Sunday the 28th at BP in pleasant hill, TBD on time

Back